TANK - Coagulation - Blood DK (Raid Leader) {HAS ALL PROFESSIONS}
TANK - Sariea - Blood DK {Blacksmithing/Mining}

HEALS - Gorgos - Resto Druid {Leatherworking/Skinning}
HEALS - Kambur - Disc Priest {Enchanting/Tailor}
HEALS - Loucin - Resto Shaman {Enchanting/Jewelcrafter}

DPS - Harv - Survival Hunter (Co - Lead) {Leattherworking/Skinning}
DPS - Cuddlefists -WW Monk (Co - Lead) {Enchanting/Herbalism}
DPS - Shadownado - Shadow Priest {Alchemy/Tailoring}
DPS - Anso - Warrior - Fury (Engeneering)
DPS - Warrcleave - Affliction Lock (Admin/Recruitment) {Enchanter/Tailor}

TIER 16 PROGRESSION (14/14)
01 OCT - Immerseus (1st Attempt)
01 OCT - The Fallen Protectors (4th Attempt)
08 OCT - Noureshen (5th Attempt)
09 OCT - Sha Pride (3rd Attempt)
15 OCT - Galakras (2nd Attempt)
15 OCT - Iron Juggernaut (2nd Attempt)
16 OCT - Dark Shaman (2nd Attempt)
30 OCT - G. Nazgrim (1Shot)
30 OCT - Malkorok (4th Attempt)
06 NOV - Spoils of Pandaria (6th Attempt)
04 DEC - Thok The Bloodthirsty
09 DEC - Siegecrafter Blackfuse (4th Attempt)
18 DEC - Paragons of the Klaxxi (3rd Attempt)

World of Logs
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/294582/

About Amateur Hour
Amateur hour was created by Coagulation, Harv and Greatstinger on Octtober 1st, 2013, after transferring from the realm Trollbane. We are a casual/progression raid team ready to push through SoO. Our team was originally named <The Un-Beet-ables> but during our first raid as a team many funny and quite frankly amateur mistakes were made (mainly by our warlock) causing the team to wipe it was decided that <Amateur Hour> would be a perfect name for the raid team. If you want to see some of our kills scroll down to the bottom and see some of our fights. WE KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN!!!

Our Goal
Our goal is to quickly and efficiently move through SoO Content and move on to Heroic content before the next tier is released. With that said the only thing casual about us is the fact that we only raid 2 nights a week. We are all experienced players and like to push the limit of our class and specs. We want to maximize our time in SoO and move through the content at a steady pace.

To achieve this goal the following expectations must be met by all our raid members:

MAINTAIN YOUR CHARACTER. This means VP cap every week. Properly gem and Enchant your gear. Research changes on your class, Icy veins forums are a great source of information as well as ASK MR. Robot to find out what is the most efficient way to upgrade your gear.

SELF-EVALUATE. This means identifying any problems you might have that are keeping you from performing your role to the best of your ability.

BE CAPABLE OF TAKING CRITICISM. We will be spending a lot of time together and our friendship will grow from this experience. Do not take anything personal as we continue to improve and push hard for the betterment of the team.

BE ON TIME AND READY TO RAID. We aim to use our time as efficiently as possible. We know stuff comes up and it can't be helped but we do value consistency. RL>Game just let us know ahead of time. You can communicate via the forums or the Smartphone app KAKAO TALK. We use this app to communicate throughout the week and bring up suggestions as well as poke fun at one another.

COME PREPARED. You are expected to come prepared with enough flask and potions to raid for the week. We can provide any material you may need gems, enchants, or flask/pots we just ask that you ask for them NO LATER THAN MONDAY. You can request them via the app or the forums. This will aid in our ability to start on time. Also if you could help us farm the materials we need to craft everything that would be a plus. If we share the load then everything becomes more manageable.

COMMUNICATION. Our members talk to each other constantly throughout the week, and talking in mumble helps us get to know each other better. Building a strong team is about more than finding the best players around. It's about creating a fun atmosphere to enjoy the game we play. Personality is greater than skill.

TEAMWORK. At the end of the day each and every one of us is an important part of this team. Without your hard work and dedication the team would go nowhere. So if you need help getting your cloak, farming rep or anything else feel free to ask each other for assistance. Most of us are always on and always in mumble. The more we get to know each other the better our raids will go.

If what you have read interest you, and you like to make fun of dead Panderan Shamans then we are the group for you are probably a great fit for our team. You can leave a message on this thread or contact WARRCLEAVE (CLERIC#1324) in-game and set up a time to talk with him. As always thank you for taking the time to read our thread and look forward to seeing you all in game.

Sincerely,
<Amateur Hour>

Here are some of our kill videos. Produced by Coag.
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Last edited by Warcleaver on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 55 times in total.
Warcleaver

Re: [EST]<Amateur Hour> T/W 6-9 [EST] 0/14 Full

Postby Coag » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Here is a taste of <Amateur Hour>...

ImageImage
ImageImage
Coag

Re: [EST]<Amateur Hour> T/W 6-9 [EST] 0/14 Full

Postby Warcleaver » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:26 am

I see you added some funny jokes in the video. CoaG SMASH!
Warcleaver

Re: [EST]<Amateur Hour> T/W 6-9 (2/14) LF Druid/pally Healer

Postby Warcleaver » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Good job on first night of raiding as a team in SoO. Once we get our healers set in place we will be able to push contenet faster. Gratz on being (2/14 N) and (4/14 Flex). Be ready tommorrow to push it hard all the way to Pride. VP cap and upgrade dont forget the small things count. Gratz Team.
Warcleaver

Postby Vogoul » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Hey guys so sorry about yesterday hubby was home totally through me and forgot it was tuesday and i also fell asleep with kiddo. I am good from here out. Also to give heads up and plenty of time i will be out of townfrom the 12-20 of this month. :( after that i am good for the normal i will push gear and upgrades till then. Thanks gorgos
Vogõul
Vogoul

Postby Warcleaver » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Tnx for the heads up I we will start to look for a replacement for that week. Have fun.
Warcleaver

Re: [EST]<Amateur Hour> T/W 6-9 (2/14)

Postby Kambur » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Has anyone set up anything for World of Logs yet?
Kambur

Postby Sariea » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:58 am

I've done logging for my previous raid team. It's pretty simple so I wouldn't mind doing it again.
Sariea

Postby Warcleaver » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Ok Kambur your the log guy. I personally dont know much about logs will have to youtube some stuff then. Thanks for being a team player.
Warcleaver

Next

Return to Archived Team Pages