<The Epic Eggplant>Recruiting for Heroic & Mythic

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: <The Epic Eggplant>Recruiting for Heroic & Mythic

Postby Koota » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Had a good time tonight guys was a good raid! Lyrti I got ya down bud and see everyone next week!
ImageImage
Koota

Postby Koota » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Hey everyone! I just want to let everyone know that im probably not going to be in game this sunday there is things I would like to get done being we will be in game a lot coming up. I gave Rage, Blackwell, Weru , Sunbane moderator status for the event. Now next week I want to have a team meeting at our normal raid time and would like everyone there I will send out ingame invites for everyone. So everyone have a great week and cant wait to get into Warlords talk to you all soon!
ImageImage
Koota

Postby Moxon » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:51 am

Hello =) It sounds like I would be a good fit for your raid team. I would love to play a dps monk or shaman with healing offspec and currently have both ready to go for WoD. I dunno if that's what you are still looking for. I see there is a meeting at 4 on sunday. I will try to be on to maybe talk to yall or you can reply to this as I will check back here too. Sundays work really well for me so you can expect 100% attendance from me. My tag is Moxon#1267.
Moxon

Previous

Return to Archived Team Pages