Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [EST] Get Off My Lawn <Tu/Th/Sun><8:30-11pm><12/12 1/13

Postby Intoxicant » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 am

A fond farewell to ToT.

/middlefingertoallthebosseswhodidn'tdropthelootwewantedfor5months
Intoxicant

Re: [EST] Get Off My Lawn <Tu/Th/Sun><8:30-11pm><4/14>

Postby Prettynoose » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Hey guys, I added Ordos to WoWprogress tonight. Now we are on the progression list. Tied in 6th, not bad at all for a casual group like ours. Tuesday we start a fresh run, hopefully we can 3/14 or 4/14 that night and then work on some progression the rest of the week. It will be tough with Eck on vacation but we should still be able to have us some fun!

If we don't have any friends that can heal those nights I will make a post Monday night in the LFR pug page to see if we can get a fill in. If not I can always heal on my Priest if I need to and we can bring Splut or another dps along. I would rather run my rogue, but if the choice is not raid those nights or I heal, well...that is an easy choice. lol

PN

wowprogress link.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/aerie-peak/
Prettynoose

Re: [EST] Get Off My Lawn <Tu/Th/Sun><8:30-11pm><7/14>

Postby Prettynoose » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Grats all, great night of raiding!!!
Prettynoose

Postby Prettynoose » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Well, a rough night for us, but we learned some things.

I checked out logs, and it is the Arcane Shock that is killing us. Each time the Arcmage casts Arcane Shock(AS) the next AS causes 25% more damage, and that can stack up to 99 times. So, when we were trying to burn at the end and the Arcmage was free casting, on about his 5-6 cast he is one hitting someone. We will have to approach the 10% add wave different and just burn the adds down like normal. Interrupts are going to be very important, so get your interrupts out on your bars. :)

Backstab is our only other issue. After looking into it, the Assassins seem to only target the ranged dps. None of the healers got hit until a dps was already killed by an assassin. We have people that are getting killed by Backstab so we will have to be careful about turning our backs to them. Defensive CD's will need to be used before dying to them, it looks like the damage is between 100-200k if you don't get backstabbed or crit'ed, so their should be time to CD it. The good news is all of our ranged dps have a 90-100% damage reduction, so you can live through at least one assassin getting to you.

The other issue is our tank swaps. We have them down for the most part now, it got easier and easier as we pulled more. Tanking closer to the add spawn point made it much easier. I need to get better at timing my death strikes, I am taking to much damage right now.

Anyway, hope no one is to down. We were bound to hit a wall sooner or later, we will push through this guy next week and put tonight behind us!!! lol

Cya all tomorrow.
Prettynoose

Postby Flamdragg » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:05 am

Hey, I just received your message. I've been looking every other day since patch came out and haven't seen any interest. If there is a spot open, let me know. I see that you posted a couple weeks ago. I'm currently 540/542. Don't want to lose my set bonus until I have a reason to. I cleared ToT 12/12 1/13 heroic with my team (Hollywood style) But they didn't show up for this patch...so I'm just looking for some raiding fun.
Flamdragg

Postby Lumpen » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:26 am

While I appreciate the Ice Block suggestion, there are two problems with that. First, ice block only last 10 seconds, while the assassin, if free ranging, might not even get to you in that time frame. You have to know when it's going to hit you for that to be effective. Second, it has a five minute cool down, so that's only helpful once or twice. What I found to be much more effective is freezing the assassin when it first appears and before it goes into stealth. It did not stealth again because it was in combat. If we can be mindful of it when it appears, any stun or AoE would have the same effect. I was able to do something similar while I was standing in the flare when I could see it.
Lumpen

Re: [EST] Get Off My Lawn <Tu/Th/Sun><8:30-11pm><8/14>

Postby Eckhardt » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Hooray for killing Nazgrim last night.

Great job everyone, that was a good night of raiding. :)
Eckhardt

Re: [EST] Get Off My Lawn <Tu/Th/Sun><8:30-11pm><9/14>

Postby Xejo » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:34 am

You guys need to change your recruiting section from "We are currently not recruiting at this time" to something more attractive like... "We are currently recruiting any Protection Warriors that have a toon name that starts with "E" and ends with "ldershield""

I had a great time in flex with you guys on Friday. Look me up in the future. Your raid times work well for me for the next 6 weeks or so and you guys all seem to be married, working, parenting, etc. just like me. If I can't get in on any regular runs, I will see you for flex again in the future.

Until then,

Eldershield
Xejo
ImageImage
Xejo

Postby Intoxicant » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:34 am

Was great raiding with you too, Xejo. If we ever have an absence and you're available, we'll hit you up!
Intoxicant

Postby Prettynoose » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:00 pm

You are welcome to Flex with us whenever you are available. We run every Friday night, and most Saturdays. We'll hit you up if we ever have an empty spot in normal!

PN
Prettynoose

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages