Zenit has done a great job laying out the kill order for the Dark Animus fight. I also spoke live with Dairies yesterday on the other aspects of the fight. So here is the quick and dirty.
1) The tanks will be calling out the kill order, so we will be relying heavily on their direction for the killing of the small animus, firing up of the Massive Golem, and bringing into the fray Dark Aniums.
2) The Massive Animus that will be tanked will be located in the center of the room for when we start the final killing of the small animus's
3) Tanks should have the raid marking addon for quick placement of the "skull". Ranged is required to help DPS down the targets at first.
4) Always remember to have spacing when you are tanking your targets so that the small guys do not link
5) We will premark Drizz and Gordeus' small golems, as these will NOT be killed, but rather kited throughout the fight
6) For "Swap Debuff" Ash and I will be in opposite corners of the room. Pope is back left, while Ash is front right. This will help to make sure we are the swap partners. Dairies noted that it is the priest's job to "Shield" and POM ourselves prior to dispelling the debuff.
7) Since we have three (3) priests, we can all use our "Leap of Faith" skills when the tanks are stuck in the Ol' Ring of Balls. if for some reason we are down a caster, or we have cooldowns, then we will have Caykwok run into the ring and make an opening. The tank has to be on their hip pocket to make sure they get thru un-debuffed.
8) Anima Font...just stay away from each other